KinderCare Old Salem
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #2 - Infant Classroom - Communication about your child is given daily on the Communication clipboards.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #3 - Our program has an area where the mobile infants can safely move and play.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #4 - Toddler & Discovery Preschool Language Room - Your child will rotate into three classrooms designed for learning & fun.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #7 - Toddler & Discovery Preschool Art & Science Room- Three rooms provides more learning opportunities.
I am proud of our KinderCare Family. Our teachers are committed to providing a quality education and a loving environment for the children.
All of our Teachers have a degree in Education, a CDA or are attending courses to further their education and training.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would love to have you join our KinderCare Family! We are a Step
Up to Quality star rated and NAEYC-National Association for the
Education of Young Children accredited center.
- Our local police and fire departments are located across the street. We have a security door system which requires a code to enter and we adhere to strict policies concerning authorization to pick up children at the center. We strive to keep all of us healthy with our stringent sanitation schedules and teaching of proper hand-washing and other healthy practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- This center has the applications the subsidy programs. Head Start Partnership Title 20
Endorse KinderCare Old Salem. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.