KinderCare Old Salem Photo #2 - Infant Classroom - Communication about your child is given daily on the Communication clipboards.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #3 - Our program has an area where the mobile infants can safely move and play.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #4 - Toddler & Discovery Preschool Language Room - Your child will rotate into three classrooms designed for learning & fun.
KinderCare Old Salem Photo #7 - Toddler & Discovery Preschool Art & Science Room- Three rooms provides more learning opportunities.
I am proud of our KinderCare Family. Our teachers are committed to providing a quality education and a loving environment for the children.
All of our Teachers have a degree in Education, a CDA or are attending courses to further their education and training.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would love to have you join our KinderCare Family! We are a Step
Up to Quality star rated and NAEYC-National Association for the
Education of Young Children accredited center.
- Our local police and fire departments are located across the street. We have a security door system which requires a code to enter and we adhere to strict policies concerning authorization to pick up children at the center. We strive to keep all of us healthy with our stringent sanitation schedules and teaching of proper hand-washing and other healthy practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- This center has the applications the subsidy programs. Head Start Partnership Title 20
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare Old Salem?
The application deadline for KinderCare Old Salem is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare Old Salem. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.