Creative Learning Center
- Excellence in Ministry represents God's vision and direction for Creative Learning Center, as laid upon the heart of Pastor Stan and CLC's ministry staff and lay leaders.
- The Holy Spirit is confirming in our hearts who He is calling us to be, and the ministry opportunities that are before us.
- The scripture verse that follows is the biblical foundation and precedent for the process we have completed to "inscribe the vision" that God is giving to us at CLC. Then the Lord answered me and said, "Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run.
- For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal, and it will not fail.
- Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-3 | 54 students
5520 Far Hills Ave
Dayton, OH 45429
(937)434-1934 13.4 PK-3
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 44 students
175 East Franklin Street
Dayton, OH 45459
(937)435-5392 16.1 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: K-12 | 394 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937)252-5400 9.1 K-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 481 students
5151 Denise Dr
Dayton, OH 45429
(937)434-4444 12.9 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 777 students
6185 Chambersburg Rd
Dayton, OH 45424
(937)233-8710 4.9 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.