Tel: (937) 898-5104
- At St. Christopher School, we make every effort to address the needs of each child by recognizing individual differences in children's learning styles and ability levels.
- To help meet these needs, we employ the services of a speech and hearing therapist, a remedial reading teacher, a tutor, a guidance counselor, and a school psychologist.
- Classroom teachers work closely with these professionals and with parents to help ensure the success of each child.
- We also offer an after school peer tutoring program. St. Christopher also provides a well established honors program that challenges and stretches the minds of our higher achieving students.
- Students in grades six through eight can qualify for Spark, which is St. Chris' accelerated reading class and Match, the accelerated math program.
- Enrichment opportunities are also offered to students at various grade levels.
- The mission of St. Christopher School as an educational extension of the Parish Church is to give each child a spiritually rich and academically challenging education where children are encouraged to become life-long learners.
- As a Christ centered community, we provide a nurturing environment where every child may grow toward his or her fullest potential and live the Gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences supported|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform consisting of navy pants (khaki gr. 6-8 only), white, navy, maroon,gray, white polo shirts. Sweaters or sweatshirts of the same colors.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,875|
|Tuition Notes||Parish tuition rate is $2875 for the first child. A discount is given for additional children. Non-parish tuition is $ 4075/child.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Kremer|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-3 | 54 students
5520 Far Hills Ave
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 434-1934 15.6 PK-3
- Dayton Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
175 East Franklin Street
Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 435-5392 18.3 PK-6
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 85 students
3489 Little York Rd
Dayton, OH 45414
(937) 898-8689 2.5 PK-K
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 10.6 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 481 students
5151 Denise Dr
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 434-4444 15.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.