English Rose Day School
- English Rose Day School serves 143 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of English Rose Day School is 72:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washingtonville Grades: PK-K | 64 students
83 East Main Street
Washingtonville, NY 10992
(845)497-3212 0.4 PK-K
- Highland Mills Grades: PK-5 | 128 students
21 Bethany Drive
Highland Mills, NY 10930
(845)928-6981 5.1 PK-5
- New Windsor Grades: 9-12 | 70 students
701 Blooming Grove Tpke Turpk
New Windsor, NY 12553 6.2 9-12
- Monroe Grades: NS-12 | 4532 students
7 Israel Zupnick Dr
Monroe, NY 10950
(845)783-5820 6.8 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.