The Storm King School
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 8-12
- Students: 184 students
- Yearly Tuition: $59,900
- Acceptance rate: 42%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(khaki pants/shorts/skirts options, polo shirt with crest, formal dinner includes blazer and button up)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Black and Latino Student Union (BLSU), Blue Key (Tour Guides), Community Service Club, Cougar Boosters, Dance Club, Environmental Club, Greenhouse Club, Harry Potter Club, Intersectional Feminism Club, National Honor Society, Student Government, The Quarry Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Stagecraft Club, The Voice (Monthly Online Publication), Theater Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness Club, Hiking Club, Outdoor Adventure, Ski/Snowboarding Club
- The Storm King School inspires students toward academic strength and confidence. We offer a caring faculty and community that embrace character, balance and trust.
- At The Storm King School, teaching and learning go hand in hand. Our expectation is that you will do a lot of both. This isn't a place to sit back and watch. It's a place to contribute actively, to take some risks, to stretch yourself. How else can you achieve your goals
- We prepare our students to lead productive lives in the global community through cultural exchange, a huge benefit of our program. About 45% of our student population is international, hailing from Angola, Belize, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, Korea, Lebanon, Nigeria, Philippines, Rwanda, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam and beyond.
- Our Open House schedule runs throughout the year, or you can make an appointment to visit anytime. We invite you to tour the campus, visit classes, talk to students and teachers. Most importantly, imagine yourself as a part of this community, preparing for college and for life in an environment that values each student.
- Student for a Day visits are highly encouraged. Come join us for classes, lunch, a chat with our admissions team and meet teachers and coaches!
Endorse The Storm King School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards