- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Students: 134 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
varies with program requested
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Computer Lab, Dance-ballet, Drama, Fine Arts Program, hip-hop, jazz, Music - vocal and recorders, Organic Cooking, Organic Gardening, Spanish, tap, Violin, Yoga
- All children can enjoy the process of learning. At Windsor Academy, our skilled and professional staff identify a child's style of learning so that they are able to optimize all children's abilities and interests. We have high expectations for our children. Their social, emotional and physical health is as important as their academic growth. We identify giftedness as well as special intervention needs and we ensure that these needs are addressed. We work with a large support system to help us facilitate all areas of our program.
- We have a healthy school - environmentally sound and exceptionally clean. Our parents know how to parent. Our staff knows how to teach. Most importantly - our children are very special people who are loved and cared for.
Endorse Windsor Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.