|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||varied|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies with program requested|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rita Epstein|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer Lab, Dance-ballet, Drama, Fine Arts Program, hip-hop, jazz, Music - vocal and recorders, Organic Cooking, Organic Gardening, Spanish, tap, Violin, Yoga|
- All children can enjoy the process of learning. At Windsor Academy, our skilled and professional staff identify a child's style of learning so that they are able to optimize all children's abilities and interests. We have high expectations for our children. Their social, emotional and physical health is as important as their academic growth. We identify giftedness as well as special intervention needs and we ensure that these needs are addressed. We work with a large support system to help us facilitate all areas of our program.
- We have a healthy school - environmentally sound and exceptionally clean. Our parents know how to parent. Our staff knows how to teach. Most importantly - our children are very special people who are loved and cared for.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Windsor Grades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 565-6112 1.2 PK-K
- Newburgh Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 569-3494 2.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?