- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 106 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
varies with program requested
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Computer Lab, Dance-ballet, Drama, Fine Arts Program, hip-hop, jazz, Music - vocal and recorders, Organic Cooking, Organic Gardening, Spanish, tap, Violin, Yoga
- All children can enjoy the process of learning. At Windsor Academy, our skilled and professional staff identify a child's style of learning so that they are able to optimize all children's abilities and interests. We have high expectations for our children. Their social, emotional and physical health is as important as their academic growth. We identify giftedness as well as special intervention needs and we ensure that these needs are addressed. We work with a large support system to help us facilitate all areas of our program.
- We have a healthy school - environmentally sound and exceptionally clean. Our parents know how to parent. Our staff knows how to teach. Most importantly - our children are very special people who are loved and cared for.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Windsor Academy?
The acceptance rate of Windsor Academy is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 79%.
When is the application deadline for Windsor Academy?
The application deadline for Windsor Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Windsor Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.