Sacred Heart School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (845) 561-1433
- Sacred Heart School strives to provides a quality Christ-centered education in the Catholic tradition.
- We provide a safe and secure environment that stimulates the physical, social, academic, moral and spiritual growth of our students.
- We strive to develop within our students a deeper commitment to the service of God, one another, and the Church.
- Through our work in educating our students, we help prepare them for their place and participation in a world where they may sow the fruits of their Catholic education.
- Working to develop a love for learning within our students, we uphold high standards that help them achieve their full potential.
- We also strive to instill in them a sense of respect, creativity, critical thinking and decision-making skills necessary for enabling them to become well informed and morally responsible Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newburgh Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 569-3494 0.7 PK-8
- Cornwall On Hudson Grades: 8-12 | 100 students
78 Academy Ave
Cornwall On Hudson, NY 12520
(845) 534-3710 3.7 8-12
- New Windsor Grades: PK-3 | 134 students
271 Quassaick Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 562-3711 2 PK-3
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
2050 Benedict Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
(718) 892-3234 46.7 PK-8
- New Windsor Grades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 565-6112 0.9 PK-K
Sacread Heart School is a best school I had found in Orange County NY. Best Teachears and values.!!
- Posted by Parent - katia
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.