Epiphany Episcopal Montessori School
Tel: (361) 592-2871
- Epiphany Episcopal Montessori School offers a diversified curriculum of exploratory and fundamental activities to stimulate and nurture intellectual development.
- It also affords students the opportunity to grow in their ability to use reflective thinking processes, to develop problem-solving skills, and to develop independence and self-reliance.
- Since class size is limited, students receive more individual attention and have a better opportunity to develop positive self-concepts and favorable attitudes toward school and learning.
- The mission of Epiphany Episcopal Montessori School is to provide academic excellence in a Christian atmosphere which allows each child to thrive intellectually, spiritually, and physically.
- The philosophy of Epiphany Episcopal Montessori School is built upon traditional Christian values.
- Accordingly, our goal is to provide an education which develops and nurtures each student`s individuality, creativity, and compassion for others.
- Ultimately, our students will live a life worthy of a child of God, contributing their special gifts to society.
- Our children will be challenged by an increasingly complex and technological world.
- Our children must possess a strong academic foundation, a sturdy and moral ethical base, an enthusiasm for learning, well-developed communication skills, and the ability to think creatively and to use critical thinking skills.
- Epiphany Episcopal Montessori School will endeavor to equip each child with the necessary skills to adapt to our changing society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bishop Grades: PK-5 | 48 students
801 E Main St
Bishop, TX 78343
(361) 584-2778 6.7 PK-5
- Alice Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
311 Dewey Ave
Alice, TX 78332
(361) 664-4642 19.8 PK-8
- Alice Grades: PK-6 | 132 students
615 E 5th St
Alice, TX 78332
(361) 664-6271 20.4 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.