We are very proud to introduce our team of teachers! Our center hosts a combined tenure of 85 years at KinderCare and over 140 years of experience in the child care field.
This is more than a team, but a family of dedicated individuals working together to create the best possible learning center. Everything we do is designed for learning!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Escondido KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you and
your family and would love the opportunity to show you our
curriculum and enrichment programs! We're all confident that once
you visit, you'll love our well educated, warm and nurturing staff.
We understand that you take your childs care and education
seriously and so do we. If there is anything we can do to
accommodate your family's needs, please don't hesitate to let us
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- When you choose KinderCare, you are choosing a safe and secure environment for your child. Our center is safely located off the main street, yet features a keypad entry and a fully fenced yard. We have two separate play yards, each designed for age appropriate play. All of our teachers hold current First Aid/CPR certificates, and we are proud to have one of our teachers as our Health and Safety Coordinator. As coordinator Ms. Sandy has time set aside regularly to conduct safety inspections both inside and outside. We know that as a parent, safety is a priority for you, and it is for us too!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Please make it clear to parents that we do not offer aid.
Endorse Escondido KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?