- St. Mary's School is to develop a loving relationship with God and others, and to serve God and each other in the St. Mary's faith community.
- Children are taught by word and example the meaning of our Catholic faith.
- Students are offered the opportunity to interact in a positive Christian atmosphere.
- Children are taught to accept responsibility for their actions and behavior.
- Students are encouraged to respect the ideas, rights, and uniqueness of others.
- Students learn to appreciate diversity in the American culture. Children experience the meaning of Christian values and service to others and community.
- Teachers and staff provide solid Christian role models for all students.
- Teachers grow professionally by keeping current with educational innovations. Faculty/staff encourage positive feelings and good self-esteem among teachers/ students/parents, realizing that all are working together toward common Christian educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.