St Mary's School
- St. Mary's School is to develop a loving relationship with God and others, and to serve God and each other in the St. Mary's faith community.
- Children are taught by word and example the meaning of our Catholic faith.
- Students are offered the opportunity to interact in a positive Christian atmosphere.
- Children are taught to accept responsibility for their actions and behavior.
- Students are encouraged to respect the ideas, rights, and uniqueness of others.
- Students learn to appreciate diversity in the American culture. Children experience the meaning of Christian values and service to others and community.
- Teachers and staff provide solid Christian role models for all students.
- Teachers grow professionally by keeping current with educational innovations. Faculty/staff encourage positive feelings and good self-esteem among teachers/ students/parents, realizing that all are working together toward common Christian educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.