St Mary's School
- St. Mary's School is to develop a loving relationship with God and others, and to serve God and each other in the St. Mary's faith community.
- Children are taught by word and example the meaning of our Catholic faith.
- Students are offered the opportunity to interact in a positive Christian atmosphere.
- Children are taught to accept responsibility for their actions and behavior.
- Students are encouraged to respect the ideas, rights, and uniqueness of others.
- Students learn to appreciate diversity in the American culture. Children experience the meaning of Christian values and service to others and community.
- Teachers and staff provide solid Christian role models for all students.
- Teachers grow professionally by keeping current with educational innovations. Faculty/staff encourage positive feelings and good self-esteem among teachers/ students/parents, realizing that all are working together toward common Christian educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.