St Mary's School
- St. Mary's School is to develop a loving relationship with God and others, and to serve God and each other in the St. Mary's faith community.
- Children are taught by word and example the meaning of our Catholic faith.
- Students are offered the opportunity to interact in a positive Christian atmosphere.
- Children are taught to accept responsibility for their actions and behavior.
- Students are encouraged to respect the ideas, rights, and uniqueness of others.
- Students learn to appreciate diversity in the American culture. Children experience the meaning of Christian values and service to others and community.
- Teachers and staff provide solid Christian role models for all students.
- Teachers grow professionally by keeping current with educational innovations. Faculty/staff encourage positive feelings and good self-esteem among teachers/ students/parents, realizing that all are working together toward common Christian educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?