- It is the mission of Grace Lutheran School to impact and influence future generations with the Christian principles of character, integrity and selfless service to God and others. Grace Lutheran emphasizes a rigorous academic program in a differentiated learning environment.
- Our multisensory approach to education meets the needs of a wide range of learning styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||If we feel we can meet the learners needs.|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki, navy bottoms, varied, colored collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling rates available. Full or half tuition payment discounts. Call for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kara Warner|
|Admissions Associate||Vanessa Lippman|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Community Service, Drama, Homework Club, Mission Trips, Recorders, Summer Programs, Youth Groups Band, Choir, Drama, Homework Club, Mission Trips, Recorders, Youth Groups, Community Service,
- WASC and NLSA Accredited
- Middle School one-to-one Chromebook learning program. K-5 iPad Program
- Science Lab
- Kindergarten full and half day options
- Middle School Elective Courses (Engineering, Java Script, Photo Journalism, Choir, Oil Painting, etc.)
- Middle School sports program
- Hot Lunch prepared on campus daily
- Excellent Tuition Rates
- Before and after school care
- Extracurricular opportunities - band, choir, soccer, etc.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Absolutely the best school. Not only does Grace offer a great education and prepare students for their High School and College education, they also teach children to be responsible people in a very loving environment. Their staff is great. Communication is awesome.
- Posted by Parent - galin
My child attended GLS for 8 years and it was the best decision. When she began high school she was more than prepared for the academic demands and while we are not very religious, the important lessons of responsibility and morality were also instilled.
- Posted by Parent - pdank
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.