Estabrook Christian School
- Estabrook, a private elementary school, has offered quality, classic education in grades 1-8 for children of Christian families since 1934.
- It is governed by an operating school board and is under the supervision of the Educational Superintendent of the Northern New England Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, located in Portland, Maine.
- Christian Education seeks to develop a life of faith in Jesus Christ and a respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build character akin to that of the Creator, to promote the joy of service, and to embrace all that is true, good, and beautiful.
- We strive for the harmonious development of each child’s spiritual, intellectual, creative, physical, social, and emotional abilities in a safe, nurturing, learning environment.
- We seek to foster the enduring foundation of a practical, living faith in Jesus Christ while building excellence in deportment and in scholastic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meriden Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
64 Main Street
Meriden, NH 03770
(603)469-2100 5 9-12
- Hartford Grades: NS-12 | 52 students
1625 Maple St
Hartford, VT 05047
(802)296-8400 8.7 NS-12
- Lebanon Grades: PK-K | 50 students
22 School St.
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)443-9626 10 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.