Estabrook Christian School
Tel: (603) 675-2455
- Estabrook, a private elementary school, has offered quality, classic education in grades 1-8 for children of Christian families since 1934.
- It is governed by an operating school board and is under the supervision of the Educational Superintendent of the Northern New England Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, located in Portland, Maine.
- Christian Education seeks to develop a life of faith in Jesus Christ and a respect for the dignity of all human beings; to build character akin to that of the Creator, to promote the joy of service, and to embrace all that is true, good, and beautiful.
- We strive for the harmonious development of each child’s spiritual, intellectual, creative, physical, social, and emotional abilities in a safe, nurturing, learning environment.
- We seek to foster the enduring foundation of a practical, living faith in Jesus Christ while building excellence in deportment and in scholastic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Grades: K-12 | 8 students
147 Main St
Windsor, VT 05089
(802) 674-4428 4.4 K-12
- Meriden Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
64 Main Street
Meriden, NH 03770
(603) 469-2100 5 9-12
- Plainfield Grades: 9-12 | 333 students
7 Campus Center Drive Meriden, NH 03770
Plainfield, NH 03781
(603) 469-2000 5.1 9-12
- Hartford Grades: NS-12 | 52 students
1625 Maple St
Hartford, VT 05047
(802) 296-8400 8.7 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.