Evanston KinderCare staff is devoted to providing all children the opportunity to explore, learn and develop according to their individual needs.
We strive to maintain a level of care that keeps our youngest student of six weeks old to our oldest student age twelve fully engaged in our curriculum.
We would love to show you what we do on a daily basis. Feel free to stop by and take a tour.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are committed to you and the enhancement of your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old up to twelve years old. We provide care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. At the Evanston KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different; that makes us a family!
- At KinderCare we make health and safety a primary concern; from daily sign in and out procedures to the use of a keypad entry system to help keep our building safe and secure. We provide staff with training in CPR and First Aid certification. We maintain a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning regiment to ensure we are doing our very best to keep your child healthy.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, Action for Children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Evanston KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.