Tel: (847) 869-3456
Evanston KinderCare staff is devoted to providing all children the opportunity to explore, learn and develop according to their individual needs.
We strive to maintain a level of care that keeps our youngest student of six weeks old to our oldest student age twelve fully engaged in our curriculum.
We would love to show you what we do on a daily basis. Feel free to stop by and take a tour.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are committed to you and the enhancement of your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old up to twelve years old. We provide care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. At the Evanston KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different; that makes us a family!
- At KinderCare we make health and safety a primary concern; from daily sign in and out procedures to the use of a keypad entry system to help keep our building safe and secure. We provide staff with training in CPR and First Aid certification. We maintain a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning regiment to ensure we are doing our very best to keep your child healthy.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, Action for Children
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Evanston KinderCare is Roycemore School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evanston Grades: NS-K
1012 Davis Street
Evanston, IL 60201
(847) 303-4285 0.9 NS-K
- Evanston Grades: PK-5 | 21 students
2010 Dewey Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
(224) 208-8282 1 PK-5
- Evanston Grades: NS-8 | 188 students
9245 Lawndale Ave
Evanston, IL 60203
(847) 972-1003 1.1 NS-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.