- Everest Academy is a Roman Catholic school of academic excellence, educating preschool through 8th grade.
- The mission of Everest Academy is to provide the highest quality of education to our students and to contribute to their integral formation as Christian leaders.
- Our dedicated team of teachers, staff and parents help your child develop their full potential as a well-rounded leader.
- This is achieved through the educational approach of Integral Formation which fosters excellence in four key areas of personal development: intellectual, spiritual, apostolic, and character formation.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance programs, scholarship programs as well as multi-child discounts are all available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Renee Yep|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Challenge, Chess Club, Conquest, Dance, Drama, Lego Club, Martial Arts, Piano, Polish Class, Pre-K Dance, Student Council, Violin, Voice, Yearbook Art, Band, Challenge, Chess Club, Conquest, Dance, Drama, Lego Club, Martial Arts, Piano, Polish Class, Pre-K Dance, Violin, Voice, Yearbook, Student Council,
The mission of Everest Academy is to provide the highest quality of education to our students and to contribute to their integral formation as Christian leaders. At Everest our dedicated team of teachers, staff and parents assist your child to develop to his/her full potential as a well-rounded leader. This is achieved through the educational approach of Integral Formation which fosters excellence in four key areas of personal development: intellectual, spiritual, apostolic, and human character formation.
- Intellectual Formation: through studying a rigorous and balanced academic curriculum, acquiring critical thinking skills, and learning to communicate clearly, logically, and creatively.
- Character Formation: grow in core values that enable positive leadership; cultivate essential character strengths, including discipline, responsibility, and a sense of personal dignity; and foster interpersonal skills and the capacity for teamwork.
- Spiritual Formation: strengthen a personal relationship with Christ, learn the fundamentals of Catholic teaching, and discover a meaning in life that inspires the pursuit of excellence.
- Apostolic Formation: develop generosity through concrete acts of self-giving and service, form a sense of social responsibility and learn to share personal talents, exercise leadership by serving as mentors and role models.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Downers GroveGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
1400 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
LisleGrades: PK-8 | 728 students
4913 Columbia Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
LemontGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
20w145 Davey Rd
Lemont, IL 60439
NapervilleGrades: NS-8 | 465 students
1155 Aurora Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
Downers GroveGrades: NS-8 | 450 students
4832 Highland Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
We have been a WPA/Everest Academy family for 12 years and can attest to the positive reviews online and elsewhere to this Catholic school. The four pillars of formation that are applied: human, intellectual, spiritual and apostolic (service) are woven through every activity. My children have grown in confidence as a result of the leadership training they receive at Everest and I couldn't be happier to see them flourish in a solid Catholic environment, where each student is cared for as a unique individual. I highly recommend you check it out!
- Posted by Parent - EverestParent
We send our children to Everest because they take care of them as an extension of our family. My almost 8 year old still runs in to school every day with excitement to see his friends, and my 5 year old would go on weekends if she could. The curriculum is right on, and both my children are excited to learn and share. I didn't realize that my husband and I would be just as excited to be part of the Everest family as the kids. And, truthfully, we have become better Catholics because of the school It really is a place to feel welcomed and cherished for just being involved in your kids'' scholastic life.
- Posted by Parent - mark
We started at Everest after spending over a decade at another school. My children were nervous to switch schools, but the transition could not have been easier. The teachers, students, and staff welcomed us to the Everest family. The academics are challenging without being overwhelming, the Religious formation is second to none, and the Character Education Program is woven throughout the curriculum so my children are being challenged to grow in virtue each day. The faculty supports us as parents and works with us to form our children into responsible leaders. The teachers and staff provide a caring, nurturing environment where my children feel at home. They have both grown in confidence, independence, and spiritually since coming here a few months ago. In addition, Everest provides both social and spiritual opportunities for the parents. I highly recommend you experience the Everest advantage.
- Posted by Parent - carri
My wife and I are happy we transferred our children to Everest. Our children are challenged, encouraged, and supported. The approach of developing the full potential of the child, not just the academic side was very important to us. Most importantly, our kids love it! They were welcomed in and developed a set of friends very quickly. Also, I cannot say enough about how important the overall school community is - it was an unexpected surprise. Our faith as a family has strengthened because of the school. We are big fans of Everest and look forward to the upcoming school year!
- Posted by Parent - j_fai