St Alphonsus/st Patrick School
Tel: (630) 783-2220
- St. Alphonsus/St. Patrick School upholds fully to the standards and policies established by the Archdiocese of Chicago, the Office of Catholic Schools, and the Illinois State Board of Education.
- All administrators and teachers hold state certificates, and several hold M.A. degrees.
- The teaching staff has contractual provision for ongoing professional growth.
- The school is fully certified by both the State of Illinois and the Archdiocese of Chicago. Extracurricular Activities St. Al's/St. Pat's offers varied activities for students including Student Council, Drama Club, Band, Chorus, Yearbook Club, etc.
- We have a strong athletic program, facilitated by our Athletic Association, beginning in grade 4 which includes basketball, and volleyball. Philosophy and Vision of St. Alphonsus/St. Patrick Catholic School is a direct extension of two Lemont Parishes, following the directive "To Teach as Jesus Did".
- Our primary mission is to teach the truth about ourselves and our world based upon scripture, Catholic rituals and tradition, and the enfolding understanding of the revelation of God's spirit while building the academic skills and knowledge needed in today's technological world.
- Each child is treated with respect, acknowledging his/her uniqueness and importance in God's eyes.
- Our school supports and assists parents in their primary responsibility as role models and educational examples for their children.
- Parental involvement is valued as families assist our professional faculty and staff in sound educational methods throughout our full curriculum.
- Our school stands for educational and spiritual excellence and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math Program|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,719|
|Tuition Notes||Family discounts are available. Fees for books and technology are $440|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Chess Club, Drama productions, Engineering Club, Mission Club, NJHS, Student Council, Welcome Club, Worship Team, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choir
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lemont Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
607 Sobieski St
Lemont, IL 60439
(630) 257-6488 2 PK-8
- Bolingbrook Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
420 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
(630) 739-1633 1.7 PK-8