Ss Cyril & Methodius School
- SS. Cyril & Methodius is a vital Catholic School Community that exists to build the Kingdom of God.
- We do so by providing an excellent Catholic education in a compassionate environment that strives to develop each student spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
- We do this in conjunction with our parents, the primary educators of our children.
- School provides Spiritual Growth - daily classroom religious instruction, sacramental preparation, participation in weekly mass and special liturgies, classroom service projects and Service Club.
- School also provides intellectual Growth an advanced academic curriculum and learning resources such as computer labs, science lab and learning resource center to promote a student's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017