Ss Cyril & Methodius School
- SS. Cyril & Methodius is a vital Catholic School Community that exists to build the Kingdom of God.
- We do so by providing an excellent Catholic education in a compassionate environment that strives to develop each student spiritually, academically, physically, and emotionally.
- We do this in conjunction with our parents, the primary educators of our children.
- School provides Spiritual Growth - daily classroom religious instruction, sacramental preparation, participation in weekly mass and special liturgies, classroom service projects and Service Club.
- School also provides intellectual Growth an advanced academic curriculum and learning resources such as computer labs, science lab and learning resource center to promote a student's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.