Evergreen Children's Center Inc
Tel: (937) 426-6674
- Evergreen Children's Center program is designed to encourage growth of the total child; enhance creative expression and make learning an adventure.
- We hope to stimulate each child's social, physical, motor, emotional and mental growth in a warm and accepting atmosphere.
- We want to help children develop positive self concepts and independent thinking through the use of individualized and small group instruction and self chosen activities.
- The curriculum includes readiness activities in science, math and language arts; as well as body management, music, art and social and emotional awareness.
- Field trips are utilized to enrich these areas. We will provide wholesome and healthful foods in the way of lunches and snacks.
- Our goal is for children to "learn how to learn" and to find out that learning can be fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jill Gordon|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.