- Fairhaven Seventh-Day Adventist School has as its mission: To provide affordable, quality Christian Education, to better prepare children for their spiritual, moral and social responsibilities, while mastering academic studies that will better prepare them for the world in which we live.
- Principal, John Adeogun and Assistant, Terinza Osborne, have taken up the charge and challenge of training our SDA young people for the Lord's service.
- After much prayer and planning by those few members, the following year saw the beginning of a new school.
- The Michigan Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists sent H. T. Saulter to serve as Principal/Teacher of the Flint No.2 S.D.A. School. In ensuing years, many dedicated teachers followed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DavisonGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
7306 E Atherton Rd
Davison, MI 48423
FlintGrades: 9-12 | 541 students
G2040 W Carpenter Rd
Flint, MI 48505
Swartz CreekGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
5255 S. Linden Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
BurtonGrades: PK-12 | 378 students
1223 S Belsay Rd
Burton, MI 48509
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.