Faith Baptist School
- Founded in 1978, Faith Baptist Schools is a private non-profit, college preparatory Christian school that offers high academics and spiritual standards to families in the Flint and Davison area.
- This unique school has increased enrollment regularly because parents are satisfied with the results of the learning program their children receive.
- The purpose of the school is to build character and teach Biblical values, along with giving a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning for the average and the above average child.
- The teachers are of the highest caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student a thorough scholastic background.
- There is a distinct emphasis on patriotism and character training.
- Mission Statment Faith Baptist Schools exist to build Christ-like character, teach Biblical values, and give an academic foundation to saved children from Faith Baptist Church and other area churches so that the young person graduating will be equipped to serve Christ in the capacity of God's choosing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burton Grades: NS-8 | 38 students
5496 Lippincott Blvd
Burton, MI 48519
(810)742-1131 1.8 NS-8
- Flint Grades: 1-8 | 7 students
1379 Louis Ave
Flint, MI 48505
(810)785-4024 9.9 1-8
- Swartz Creek Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
5255 S. Linden Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
(810)767-4004 10.7 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.