Faith Baptist School
- Founded in 1978, Faith Baptist Schools is a private non-profit, college preparatory Christian school that offers high academics and spiritual standards to families in the Flint and Davison area.
- This unique school has increased enrollment regularly because parents are satisfied with the results of the learning program their children receive.
- The purpose of the school is to build character and teach Biblical values, along with giving a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning for the average and the above average child.
- The teachers are of the highest caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student a thorough scholastic background.
- There is a distinct emphasis on patriotism and character training.
- Mission Statment Faith Baptist Schools exist to build Christ-like character, teach Biblical values, and give an academic foundation to saved children from Faith Baptist Church and other area churches so that the young person graduating will be equipped to serve Christ in the capacity of God's choosing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FlintGrades: K-12 | 14 students
1379 Louis Ave
Flint, MI 48505
BurtonGrades: KG-8 | 43 students
5496 Lippincott Blvd
Burton, MI 48519
Swartz CreekGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
5255 S. Linden Rd.
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
BurtonGrades: PK-12 | 378 students
1223 S Belsay Rd
Burton, MI 48509
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?