St Thomas More Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Thomas More Academy is a K-12 independent Catholic school.
- We at STMA, embrace the mission to cooperate with parents in the integral formation of their children.
- Students enjoy daily Mass, weekly Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction,and frequent opportunities for the Sacrament of Confession.
- Academically, graduates will receive a rigorous education that will prepare them for a successful future.
- Graduates from STMA have gone on to be priests/religious, engineers, doctors, teachers and businesspersons.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$2,300 Kindergarten (3 days a week) $4,000 Grades 1-8 $5,000 Grades 9-12|
|Admissions Director||Cathy LeBlanc|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Profile last updated:
St. Thomas More is a great school. The Catholic faith being lived out is the strength of the school. The staff is united in their efforts to form each child to help them reach their full potential. Charity is a virtue that is encouraged among all the students. I recommend this school to anyone who wants these things for their child.
- Posted by Parent - Cathy
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.