Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fairmont Private Schools has been voted best preschool, private elementary and junior high, and private high school in Orange County two years in a row!
- Fairmont Private Schools Anaheim Hills Campus is a wonderful educational community where a culture of excellence, diversified curriculum, and many talented and passionate educators come together to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. We believe that students come first and always work towards meeting their individual needs.
- There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of Fairmont Anaheim Hills Campus.
- They hold high expectations for themselves and their students, and the success stemming from this accountability is remarkable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Robotics, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheer/Gymnastics, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Tennis
- Academically, our students continue to achieve some of the highest standardized test scores in Orange County. We excel in debate and Academic Pentathlon, and we hold both Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math Master School designations. Our music, art, science, and sports programs receive recognition throughout the region. Many students earn awards at science fairs, athletic tournaments, art shows, and performances. We appreciate our involved parent community and encourage open communication as we all strive for excellence in education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 22.6 PK-8
- Riverside Grades: 7-12 | 566 students
18401 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92508
(951)780-2010 26.4 7-12
- Chino Grades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-8419 13.1 NS-8
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
(909)689-1992 19.1 K-8
- Chino Hills Grades: K-6 | 212 students
2549 Madrugada Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709
(909)465-9905 10.5 K-6
Both my children started in P3 and continued through at least 4th grade before moving to public school. We have loved every year. The teachers always make my kids feel loved and the administration has addressed every issue that has popped up. We love the strict academics paired with the wonderful extracurricular and character counts teaching. Highly recommend. Go take a tour!
- Posted by Parent - Kristi
We started at Fairmont with the intention of just doing preschool there. We have been so pleased that we have continued and haven't regretted it for a second! We love Fairmont Private School!
- Posted by Parent - Ashley
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.