Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fairmont Private Schools has been voted best preschool, private elementary and junior high, and private high school in Orange County two years in a row!
- Fairmont Private Schools Anaheim Hills Campus is a wonderful educational community where a culture of excellence, diversified curriculum, and many talented and passionate educators come together to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. We believe that students come first and always work towards meeting their individual needs.
- There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of Fairmont Anaheim Hills Campus.
- They hold high expectations for themselves and their students, and the success stemming from this accountability is remarkable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Robotics, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheer/Gymnastics, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Tennis
- Academically, our students continue to achieve some of the highest standardized test scores in Orange County. We excel in debate and Academic Pentathlon, and we hold both Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math Master School designations. Our music, art, science, and sports programs receive recognition throughout the region. Many students earn awards at science fairs, athletic tournaments, art shows, and performances. We appreciate our involved parent community and encourage open communication as we all strive for excellence in education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 22.6 PK-8
- Yorba Linda Grades: NS-8 | 742 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
(714)524-1350 3.7 NS-8
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 674 students
4900 Golden Ave
Riverside, CA 92505
(951)351-1445 18.1 K-12
Both my children started in P3 and continued through at least 4th grade before moving to public school. We have loved every year. The teachers always make my kids feel loved and the administration has addressed every issue that has popped up. We love the strict academics paired with the wonderful extracurricular and character counts teaching. Highly recommend. Go take a tour!
- Posted by Parent - Kristi
We started at Fairmont with the intention of just doing preschool there. We have been so pleased that we have continued and haven't regretted it for a second! We love Fairmont Private School!
- Posted by Parent - Ashley
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.