Fairmont Private Schools - Anaheim Hills Campus
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fairmont Private Schools has been voted best preschool, private elementary and junior high, and private high school in Orange County five years in a row!
- Fairmont Private Schools Anaheim Hills Campus is a wonderful educational community where a culture of excellence, diversified curriculum, and many talented and passionate educators come together to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. We believe that students come first and always work towards meeting their individual needs.
- There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of Fairmont Anaheim Hills Campus.
- They hold high expectations for themselves and their students, and the success stemming from this accountability is remarkable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jennie Han|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Robotics, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheer/Gymnastics, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Tennis
- Academically, our students continue to achieve some of the highest standardized test scores in Orange County. We excel in debate and Academic Pentathlon, and we hold both Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math Master School designations. Our music, art, science, and sports programs receive recognition throughout the region. Many students earn awards at science fairs, athletic tournaments, art shows, and performances. We appreciate our involved parent community and encourage open communication as we all strive for excellence in education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-8419 13.1 NS-8
- Claremont Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)482-5214 18.6 9-12
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
260 W Ontario Ave
Corona, CA 92882
(951)371-6731 13.2 PK-8
Both my children started in P3 and continued through at least 4th grade before moving to public school. We have loved every year. The teachers always make my kids feel loved and the administration has addressed every issue that has popped up. We love the strict academics paired with the wonderful extracurricular and character counts teaching. Highly recommend. Go take a tour!
- Posted by Parent - Kristi
We started at Fairmont with the intention of just doing preschool there. We have been so pleased that we have continued and haven't regretted it for a second! We love Fairmont Private School!
- Posted by Parent - Ashley
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.