Fairview Baptist Christian Academy
- Fairview Baptist Christian Academy is easily accessible from all points of Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Virginia Beach.
- Situated on three acres of wooded property, the Academy enjoys the stability of the South Fairview residential community with the convenience afforded by nearby I-64.
- Fairview Baptist Christian Academy is a ministry of the Fairview Baptist Church of Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Training and educating children is the responsibility of their parents.
- The Academy is a ministry of the Church, assisting our parents to effectively meet their God-given responsibility.
- Students of families not attending Fairview Baptist Church are welcomed on a space-available basis.
- The Academy is specifically oriented towards educating our children rather than evangelizing our community.
- The Academy is not equipped to serve as a correctional facility for disobedient, unruly or wayward children.
- Respect for authority, consideration for others and their property, personal initiative, and self-control are essential qualities expected in each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
1212 Willow Avenue
Chesapeake, VA 23325
(757)424-7230 1.2 PK-5
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-12 | 178 students
817 Kempsville Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(757)248-9560 4.5 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.