Fairview Baptist Christian Academy
Tel: (757) 543-3238
- Fairview Baptist Christian Academy is easily accessible from all points of Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Virginia Beach.
- Situated on three acres of wooded property, the Academy enjoys the stability of the South Fairview residential community with the convenience afforded by nearby I-64.
- Fairview Baptist Christian Academy is a ministry of the Fairview Baptist Church of Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Training and educating children is the responsibility of their parents.
- The Academy is a ministry of the Church, assisting our parents to effectively meet their God-given responsibility.
- Students of families not attending Fairview Baptist Church are welcomed on a space-available basis.
- The Academy is specifically oriented towards educating our children rather than evangelizing our community.
- The Academy is not equipped to serve as a correctional facility for disobedient, unruly or wayward children.
- Respect for authority, consideration for others and their property, personal initiative, and self-control are essential qualities expected in each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
1212 Willow Avenue
Chesapeake, VA 23325
(757) 424-7230 1.2 PK-6
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-12 | 178 students
817 Kempsville Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(757) 248-9560 4.5 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?