5.00 (1 review)
- Faith Academy was founded in 1987 by Jacquelyn Griggs to serve high school students.
- Faith Academy provides students with a positive academic environment and flexible schedules to accommodate extracurricular interests.
- It exists to help students see success in high school allowing them to continue into post secondary education.
- The mission continues, as Mrs. Griggs desired in 1987, to guide students into obtaining a high school diploma through quality education using non-traditional instruction.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dacula Grades: K-12 | 945 students
775 Dacula Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
(770)963-9250 10.3 K-12
- Dacula Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
2955 Old Fountain Road
Dacula, GA 30019
(770)338-7945 7.2 PK-12
I wuld like to review the tuition for my daughter, she is going to the 10th grade. Also i would like to possible enroll her
- Posted by Parent - eugma
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.