5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 466-7872
- Faith Academy was founded in 1987 by Jacquelyn Griggs to serve high school students.
- Faith Academy provides students with a positive academic environment and flexible schedules to accommodate extracurricular interests.
- It exists to help students see success in high school allowing them to continue into post secondary education.
- The mission continues, as Mrs. Griggs desired in 1987, to guide students into obtaining a high school diploma through quality education using non-traditional instruction.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dacula Grades: K-12 | 945 students
775 Dacula Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
(770) 963-9250 10.3 K-12
- Dacula Grades: NS-12 | 119 students
2955 Old Fountain Road
Dacula, GA 30019
(770) 338-7945 7.2 NS-12
I wuld like to review the tuition for my daughter, she is going to the 10th grade. Also i would like to possible enroll her
- Posted by Parent - eugma
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.