Faith Evangelical Lutheran School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (847) 395-1660
- With a Christ-centered education, Faith Lutheran Elementary School strives to assist parents in making their children stronger disciples of Jesus for time and eternity.
- Faith, together with many other WELS congregations believes Christian education and training is important for children as well as adults.
- Therefore we offer not only part-time Christian education in Sunday School, Adult Bible Study, Men's and Women's Bible Studies, and Adult Information / Confirmation Class, but also full-time Christian education in our preschool and Lutheran elementary school.
- Our school system includes 3 & 4 years old pre-kindergarten and Grades K-8, taught by a full staff of dedicated teachers.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Pioneer Girls, Pioneers
Arts and Music Programs:
Forensics, Junior Choir, Spelling Bee
- With a Christ-centered education, Faith Lutheran Elementary School strives to assist parents in making their children stronger disciples of Jesus for time and eternity. Faith, together with many other WELS congregations believes Christian education and training is important for children as well as adults. Therefore we offer not only part-time Christian education in Sunday School, Adult Bible Study, Men's and Women's Bible Studies, and Adult Information / Confirmation Class, but also full-time Christian education in our preschool and Lutheran elementary school. Our school system includes 3 & 4 years old pre-kindergarten and Grades K-8, taught by a full staff of dedicated teachers.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: NS-8 | 138 students
900 Saint Peter St
Antioch, IL 60002
(847) 395-0037 0.8 NS-8
- Lake Villa Grades: 7-12 | 27 students
215 N Milwaukee Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847) 245-6584 3.4 7-12
- Lake Villa Grades: K-12 | 174 students
600 W Grand Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847) 245-6400 3.7 K-12
Excellent school! I was asking my hair dresser If any of her clients could recommend a good preschool. She mentioned that several talked good things about Faith Lutheran school. After checking it out, I enrolled one of my kids and pulled another out of public school a few months later and we haven`t left yet!
- Posted by Parent - Loving Faith!
Both of my children attend Faith Lutheran School. They are receiving an exemplary, Christ-centered education with teachers that care about educating and equipping them for success at Faith and also for high school. I highly recommend Faith Lutheran School and the Church too.
- Posted by Parent - Amy
We are truly blessed to have our two sons attend Faith Lutheran. Faith has a wonderful staff dedicated to delivering high quality education to all students. This school has additional programs such as STEM, forensics, athletics, choir, band, etc. What separates Faith from other schools in the area is the Christ-centered approach for students to grow in faith.
- Posted by Parent - Jim D.
Last year we decided to enroll our daughter at Faith. We had attended public school prior, and my daughter really struggled in school. Once we began attending Faith, her grades significantly increased. She made highest honors throughout the entire school year. I think the smaller classroom atmosphere brought a competitive academic push. The teachers have high expectations of the students and the status quo is to work hard with the expectation of getting good grades. This year we enrolled my son as well because we saw such a change in our daughter. He was in the 4th grade for only 2 weeks before they moved him up into the 5th grade due to test scores. I had asked twice for the public school to move my son up based on how well he was testing. Both times their response was, "We don't really do that." Faith responded without even flinching. They recognized that he needed the challenge. I look at Faith as a partner with us as parents. The staff is great. The parents and families we have met there are the best. They invited us in without hesitation and show great kindness to every family. They really live up to their Christian faith.
- Posted by Parent - Heidi Slove
Faith is a wonderful, Christ-centered school where first and foremost, the children learn about the love of our Savior Jesus. This is seen throughout the school day, in the way the teachers and staff interact with the kids, and overall enhances the learning experience. If you are looking for an alternative from public school, this is definitely the place for you!
- Posted by Parent - Jeremy
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.