Farm Pond KinderCare
My team and I work together to make our center warm and welcoming by building long lasting and great relationships with each one of our families.
We genuinely care about every child in our center and respond to each child's unique needs and interest.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- I would like to thank each and every one of you for choosing
KinderCare for your Early Educational needs. My role is to lead and
manage all aspects of this center. My focus is on providing quality
programming and exceptional service to you and your children,
leading a staff of great people, and ensuring overall that we
provide the highest quality care and education. This building is
filled with LOTS of special people including the staff. They're not
just passionate about children. They are passionate about your
child, and wants your child to realize his or her potential. The
staff that is chosen not only has the experience but the
personality and compassion to help each child grow. Please know
that as your needs change I will be happy to help you evaluate them
so that we can make this an enjoyable experience for you and your
child. Again thank you for making KinderCare a part of your
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Farm Pond KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Khadidiatou's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's CPR certificates are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- CCRI ( Childcare resources ) and NACCRRA 10% sibling discount PER CHILD
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Farm Pond KinderCare?
The application deadline for Farm Pond KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Farm Pond KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.