Farm Pond KinderCare
Tel: (704) 568-2419
My team and I work together to make our center warm and welcoming by building long lasting and great relationships with each one of our families.
We genuinely care about every child in our center and respond to each child's unique needs and interest.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- I would like to thank each and every one of you for choosing
KinderCare for your Early Educational needs. My role is to lead and
manage all aspects of this center. My focus is on providing quality
programming and exceptional service to you and your children,
leading a staff of great people, and ensuring overall that we
provide the highest quality care and education. This building is
filled with LOTS of special people including the staff. They're not
just passionate about children. They are passionate about your
child, and wants your child to realize his or her potential. The
staff that is chosen not only has the experience but the
personality and compassion to help each child grow. Please know
that as your needs change I will be happy to help you evaluate them
so that we can make this an enjoyable experience for you and your
child. Again thank you for making KinderCare a part of your
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Farm Pond KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Khadidiatou's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's CPR certificates are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- CCRI ( Childcare resources ) and NACCRRA 10% sibling discount PER CHILD
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Farm Pond KinderCare is Queen City Preparatory Academy (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Hickory Grove Christian School (1.6 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Idlewild KinderCare (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
3557 N Sharon Amity Rd Ste 200
Charlotte, NC 28205
(980) 819-9225 1.1 9-12
- Charlotte Grades: NS-PK
6603 Idlewild Rd
Charlotte, NC 28212
(704) 535-1915 1.3 NS-PK
- Charlotte Grades: NS-5 | 60 students
1700 Progress Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205
(704) 537-7774 1.7 NS-5
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.