Our staff takes great pride in being able to make a difference in a child's life.
We have all developed our special ways of showing love, dedication and improving the quality of education for children in our community.
A majority of the staff have been with KinderCare and the community for numerous years; and we can all agree that our extended family grows every time a new family joins our center.
Our staff is very eager to meet all the new families that come to our center; and we look forward to making a positive and lasting impression on the child and their family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Idlewild in Charlotte, North Carolina. We
are pleased and honored that you have chosen our center as a
potential place of education and care for your family. The teachers
and staff here at KinderCare are very dedicated to providing the
highest quality of care and educational experiences to the children
we serve. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with
our families, and our community. A majority of our staff team
has been here for numerous years and continues to enhance
their knowledge, and education in the field of early childhood
education. We provide a safe, secure and enriching environment,
starting from our front doors to our spacious playground. Our great
curriculum and programming is prevalent throughout our center and
implemented throughout every age group. We personally invite you to
come and tour our facility, meet our passionate staff, and embrace
the love, and care that we provide year-round.
- We provide a clean, safe and secure environment every day. KinderCare provides CPR and First Aid for all employees. All staff members working with infants and toddlers have a certification in SIDS training. Our front entrance has a keypad entry and an exit button on the inside to open the door when exiting the building. All playgrounds are enclosed with eight foot fencing. With our Health and Safety Coordinator, and our North Carolina Child Care Health Consultant we strive to stay on top of all environmental and health regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Childcare Resources, NACCRRA, State employees receive 10% discount, like teachers, etc.
Endorse Idlewild KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.