We have a team of highly educated and dedicated teachers.
Several of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over 20 years and in the field of early childhood education for over 25 years.
This combination of education, experience, and longevity with the company helps to make our families feel like they are part of our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are very excited to welcome you to the Monroe Road KinderCare in Charlotte, North Carolina. We cannot wait to meet you and your family. Here at KinderCare Learning Center, we value learning and put great emphasis on developing the whole child. Our curriculum allows your child to develop to his or her greatest potential through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical progress. We ensure that your child will be provided with a safe, secure, and enriching environment. With our professional and dedicated staff and educational learning environment, your child will have all the tools he or she needs to be successful.
- At KinderCare, following health and safety guidelines is a top priority. For your child's safety and security, we have a keypad in our entry area. Our playground is safe and secure with a fenced in playground, inspected daily, and maintained regularly by our maintenance staff and landscapers. All of our teachers have CPR and First Aid certification.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, and chilcare resources and other subsidies or agencies
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Monroe Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Monroe Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Monroe Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.