W.T. Harris KinderCare
Tel: (704) 536-0830
This center has long-term staff. Most all of us have been here at least ten years.
We have over one hundred years of combined childcare experience.
The teachers and management are very involved with our families.
We love having parties and events where our parents can participate and meet each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to East W.T. Harris KinderCare in Charlotte North Carolina. We have an awesome staff at this KinderCare and we would love for your family to come and visit ours. We believe that early childhood education is very important and that the best way for a child to learn is to make it fun. We make it so much fun every day, that the children do not even realize they are learning math, science, reading, writing, social and emotional skills. There is no better place to leave your child than KinderCare.
- At KinderCare the health and safety of your children is one of our top priorities. All outside doors are locked and monitored by ADT and the front door has a keypad entrance so only parents and staff can get inside. We have fire drills and tornado drills so the children know what to do. We also have evacuation plans in place to transport children to in case of an emergency. All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Anyone who works with Infant to two year-old's has been trained in SIDS.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Child Care Resources and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to W.T. Harris KinderCare is Hickory Grove Christian School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: K-10 | 90 students
4301 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
(704) 290-2000 1.2 K-10
- Charlotte Grades: NS-8
4225 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
(704) 531-0067 1.4 NS-8
- Charlotte Grades: NS-PK
5750 Farm Pond Ln
Charlotte, NC 28212
(704) 568-2419 2.1 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.