Father Marquette Elementary School
- The purpose of the Father Marquette Catholic School system is to nourish young people in faith and in development of their spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical growth.
- The school system is a partner with parents in providing a comprehensive quality education for our students.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, we accept the Church's mandate to share the Gospel message by building a strong sense of community while providing opportunities for Christian leadership and service.
- With continued Christian guidance and education excellence, our students will become responsible and independent young adults with a strong sense of Christian leadership and service to the community.
- It is our vision that the Christian values and quality education provided during these developmental years will give our students the “roots” they need for future growth in all areas of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marquette Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
414 W College Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
(906)226-7912 1 NS-8
- Munising Grades: 7 | 4 students
Munising, MI 49862
(906)387-2942 38.1 7
- Iron Mountain Grades: 1-8 | 14 students
N3770 Pine Mountain Rd
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
(906)779-7640 57.6 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.