Father Marquette Elementary School
Tel: (906) 225-1129
- The purpose of the Father Marquette Catholic School system is to nourish young people in faith and in development of their spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical growth.
- The school system is a partner with parents in providing a comprehensive quality education for our students.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, we accept the Church's mandate to share the Gospel message by building a strong sense of community while providing opportunities for Christian leadership and service.
- With continued Christian guidance and education excellence, our students will become responsible and independent young adults with a strong sense of Christian leadership and service to the community.
- It is our vision that the Christian values and quality education provided during these developmental years will give our students the “roots” they need for future growth in all areas of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marquette Grades: PK-K | 30 students
131 W Washington St Ste A
Marquette, MI 49855
(906) 362-0780 0.3 PK-K
- Marquette Grades: 5-8 | 87 students
500 S. Fourth Street
Marquette, MI 49855
(906) 225-1129 1 5-8
- Munising Grades: 7 | 4 students
Munising, MI 49862
(906) 387-2942 38.1 7
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.