Fellowship Baptist Academy
- Fellowship Baptist Academy partners with families to encourage students to know God, to love him with all their heart, and to equip them to a live a life of service that will revolutionize the way mankind thinks and behaves throughout the world.
- FBA represents a tradition of excellence in Christian Education since its beginnings in 1980 as evidenced by its competent administrative leadership, exceptional staff, outstanding student achievements and trophied athletics.
- FBA's Board of Directors, administration, and faculty are committed to providing educational opportunities to educate students who desire to learn in a Christian environment.
- All instruction is taught from the Christian world view based on God's Word.
- The student's education is directed toward an understanding of God, man, the universe and how they relate to one another.
- Non-Christian viewpoints are presented to enable students to know truth and to discern right from wrong.
- Students at FBA are encouraged to cultivate their talents and God-given gifts for the purpose of honoring God and choosing to serve others in their life long careers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Neat, clean, and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||K4 1450 K 2050 First to sixth 2750 Seventh to twelfth 3000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Honor Society Honor Society,|
- The faculty members at Fellowship are well equipped to perform the jobs to which God has called them. Each staff member is a born again believer and a member of a local church ministry. It is our desire to offer a quality education that will allow students to succeed in the work force or college classroom. FBA uses a traditional classroom setting and offers college prep as well as general education classes. Low teacher to student ratios give students extra attention and help. FBA works with the local school district and career center to offer classes not available at FBA, such as band, auto mechanics, CAD, etc... It is our desire to offer a quality education that will allow students to succeed in the work force or college classroom.
People that viewed Fellowship Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Beth Haven Baptist Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?