First Baptist Church Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- We limit our enrollment to 50 students. We are not a reform school, and we cannot help a student who is a habitual problem in every school he/she has attended.
- However, we have been very successful in working with students who have had learning problems, and helping them to become highly functional.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Language, mild autism|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition does not cover books; there is a $100 reg. fee, and a $25 diagnostic testing fee for new students|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hermosa Beach Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
340 Massey St
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
(310)372-7486 6.8 PK-8
- Manhattan Beach Grades: PK-8 | 665 students
1701 Laurel Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310)545-8559 9.2 PK-8
- Manhattan Beach Grades: K-1 | 41 students
1340 11th St
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310)379-7413 8.5 K-1
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Grades: K-12 | 1620 students
26800 Academy Drive
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
(310)377-1543 2.7 K-12
This school is great for parents who do not want to send there child to a jungle also known as the public school system. Its a safe enviorment and an open campus for parents. No need for parent teacher confrence nights you as a parent can come anytime, the staff makes time for us.
- Posted by Parent - adotm
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.