First Christian Church Child Dev Center
The First Christian Child Development Center has provided quality child care for the community.
Our S.T.E.M. based curriculum offers a healthy balance of learning that foster creativity and exploration for children from infancy through transitional kindergarden.
Our curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child; physical, social/emotional and cognitive.
Our staff is loving and kind to our students and focuses on developing empathy for others which provides a solid foundation for charactor development.
We provide hands-on activities that engages childrens senses and makes learning fun.
Our Infant Toddler Program provides a loving and nurturing environment that promotes problem solving, verbal skills and independence.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $803
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
5 Full Days $803. Preschool potty trained Options: 4 days, 3 days5 Half Days $670. Preschool potty trained Options: 4 days, 3 days (part time)5 Full Days $831. Preschool not potty trained Options: 4 days, 3 days5 Half Days $685 Preschool not potty trained Options: 4 days, 3 days5 Full Days $990. Infant Care Options: 4 days, 3 days5 Half Days $922. Infant Care Options: 4 days, 3 days
National avg.: 85%
- Welcome! Please feel free to stop by or call to schedule a visit anytime. All paperwork must be turned in and processed before child's first day of school. $100.00 rannual egistraaion fee required Thank you for your interest in our AWESOME child development center!
Profile last updated:
Endorse First Christian Church Child Dev Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.