First Presbyterian Child Care
- First Presbyterian Child Care offers the basic materials for active learning blocks, dramatic play, art, manipulative, science.
- Teachers use subjects that excite children to support the curriculum goals.
- Topics may change quickly or be explored all month. Learning letters and numbers takes place within this active exploration.
- Academic skills are only one of the important things that young children need to learn.
- Most important to school success is learning to love school, to become competent problem solvers, and to feel good about oneself.
- A weekly Chapel time lets children learn about Gods love & gifts to the world while a weekly music class lets children explore rhythm, melody, and movement.
- The Centers program is designed to facilitate the healthy growth of the whole child, which includes emotional, social, cognitive, physical, and spiritual development.
- Building a caring community of parents and teachers surrounds children with the nurturing they need to thrive.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)569-2641 0.1 K-2
- El Monte Grades: 6-12 | 15 students
3523 Meeker Ave
El Monte, CA 91731 0.3 6-12
- South El Monte Grades: K-8 | 200 students
3215 Santa Anita Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
(626)448-2818 0.9 K-8
- El Monte Grades: K-9 | 222 students
10907 Saint Louis Dr
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)448-2414 0.9 K-9
- El Monte Grades: PK-K | 15 students
4124 Maxson Rd
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)442-6719 1.2 PK-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.