First Presbyterian Child Care
- First Presbyterian Child Care offers the basic materials for active learning blocks, dramatic play, art, manipulative, science.
- Teachers use subjects that excite children to support the curriculum goals.
- Topics may change quickly or be explored all month. Learning letters and numbers takes place within this active exploration.
- Academic skills are only one of the important things that young children need to learn.
- Most important to school success is learning to love school, to become competent problem solvers, and to feel good about oneself.
- A weekly Chapel time lets children learn about Gods love & gifts to the world while a weekly music class lets children explore rhythm, melody, and movement.
- The Centers program is designed to facilitate the healthy growth of the whole child, which includes emotional, social, cognitive, physical, and spiritual development.
- Building a caring community of parents and teachers surrounds children with the nurturing they need to thrive.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)569-2641 0.1 K-2
- El Monte Grades: 6-12 | 15 students
3523 Meeker Ave
El Monte, CA 91731 0.3 6-12
- South El Monte Grades: K-8 | 200 students
3215 Santa Anita Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733
(626)448-2818 0.9 K-8
- El Monte Grades: K-9 | 222 students
10907 Saint Louis Dr
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)448-2414 0.9 K-9
- El Monte Grades: PK-K | 15 students
4124 Maxson Rd
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)442-6719 1.2 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.