First Presbyterian Day School
- First Presbyterian Day School strive to give each child the nurturing and guidance needed in these formative years.
- We believe that we should accept children at their own particular level of growth and maturity and then carefully guide and cultivate their mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development through the use of age appropriate activities and projects carried out in a healthy, loving atmosphere.
- We believe that by creating a warm and loving atmosphere, children will feel special and secure and in turn will feel free to explore the world around them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: K | 11 students
307 S. Manning St.
Anderson, SC 29624
(864)224-2635 0.4 K
- Anderson Grades: PK-K | 99 students
Anderson, SC 29621
(864)225-8696 1 PK-K
- Anderson Grades: PK-K | 91 students
1404 N Boulevard
Anderson, SC 29621
(864)225-0515 1.1 PK-K
- Anderson Grades: PK-12 | 190 students
304 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625
(864)225-6261 1.7 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.