First Presbyterian Day School
- First Presbyterian Day School strive to give each child the nurturing and guidance needed in these formative years.
- We believe that we should accept children at their own particular level of growth and maturity and then carefully guide and cultivate their mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development through the use of age appropriate activities and projects carried out in a healthy, loving atmosphere.
- We believe that by creating a warm and loving atmosphere, children will feel special and secure and in turn will feel free to explore the world around them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: K | 11 students
307 S. Manning St.
Anderson, SC 29624
(864)224-2635 0.4 K
- Anderson Grades: PK-K | 99 students
Anderson, SC 29621
(864)225-8696 1 PK-K
- Anderson Grades: PK-K | 91 students
1404 N Boulevard
Anderson, SC 29621
(864)225-0515 1.1 PK-K
- Anderson Grades: PK-12 | 190 students
304 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625
(864)225-6261 1.7 PK-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.