Folsom Montessori School
Just as each child is unique; each Montessori school is unique! Folsom Montessori offers beautiful, inviting classrooms with sequenced, hands-on learning activities encouraging thought, exploration, and creativity. Children follow their own interests and take the time they need to internalize each experience.
In our classrooms, intellectual, creative, physical, and social growth flourish.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is $6400 payable in 10 installments for the school year (Sept-May).
- Folsom Montessori, founded in 1980, was the first Montessori school in Folsom.
- Wonderful children and families have filled our school for 42 years!
- As Montessori teachers, we are trained to know when to give guidance and when to step back and allow the children the satisfaction of their own work, discoveries, and successes.
- Our low teacher/child ratio enables our experienced teachers to spend more time with each child. Our preschool classes have a maximum of 7 students/teacher. Our PreKindergarten class has a mazimum of 8 students/teacher.
- We offer a morning preschool class: Mon-Fri 8:45am - 11:45am
- We offer a mornng PreK/Kindergarten: Mon-Fri 9am - noon
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Folsom Montessori School?
The application deadline for Folsom Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Folsom Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.