Folsom Montessori School
- Just as each child is unique; each Montessori school is unique! Folsom Montessori offers beautiful, inviting classrooms with sequenced, hands-on learning activities encouraging thought, exploration, and creativity. Children follow their own interests and take the time they need to internalize each experience.
- In our classrooms, intellectual, creative, physical, and social growth flourish.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range is $324 to $586 payable in 10 installments for the school year (Sept-May).|
|Admissions Director||Robin Ferguson & Lise Witthaus|
- Folsom Montessori, founded in 1980, was the first Montessori school in Folsom.
- Wonderful children and families have filled our school for 37 years!
- As Montessori teachers, we are trained to know when to give guidance and when to step back and allow the children the satisfaction of their own work, discoveries, and successes.
- Our low teacher/child ratio enables our experienced teachers to spend more time with each child. Our preschool classes have a maximum of 9 students/teacher. Our PreK/Kindergarten class has a mazimum of 10 students/teacher.
- We offer morning preschool classes: Mon-Fri 8:45 - 11:45 M/W/F or T/Th 8:30 - 11:30
- The Afternoon Class is a combination PreK/Kindergarten: Mon-Fri 1pm - 4pm
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Folsom Montessori School also viewed these schools: Sunrise Montessori School Of Roseville, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: NS | 41 students
8449 Sunrise Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916)722-7772 6.1 NS
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.