Foothills Community Christian School
- Top Ranked MT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,500
- Acceptance rate: 74%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Dress code for Elementary, Middle School and High School)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Community Service Projects, Leadership High School, Lego League (Robotics), Literary Club, Math Club, Mission Trips, National Honor Society, Newsletter Club, On-Line Speciality Classes, Praise Team, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Study Hall, Video Club, Washington DC Class Trip
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Show, Choir
- Foothills is accredited by both the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Foothills students excel on standardized tests.
- More than 90% of our graduates go on to 4 year colleges. In fact, we have graduates attending universities from Florida to Washington, and Pennsylvania to Idaho!
- Our curriculum is designed around daily Bible classes and integrates a Biblical worldview in all subject areas and grades.
- Biblical literacy is taught through requiring students to read through the entire Bible during their time at FCCS. Bible memory is also required
- Weekly chapels feature special guest speakers from around the community.
- Christmas Shoeboxes to our local Rescue Mission
- Cascade County Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Special Olympics volunteers
- Serving food at the local Rescue Mission
Endorse Foothills Community Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards