Foothills Community Christian School
Tel: (406) 452-5276
Foothills Community Christian School assists parents in providing a Christ-centered education that values exceptional academics, strong moral character, and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$150|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Weekly Camps - Athletic, Fine Arts, Academic|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dress code for Elementary, Middle School and High School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||We have different tuition costs for Pre-K, Kindergarten, Elementary (1-8) and High School.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kerri Koteskey|
|Admissions Associate||Bonnie Pennell|
|Endowment Size||$0.3 million|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Community Service Projects, Leadership High School, Lego League (Robotics), Literary Club, Math Club, Mission Trips, National Honor Society, Newsletter Club, On-Line Speciality Classes, Praise Team, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Study Hall, Video Club, Washington DC Class Trip
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Show, Choir
Exceptional Academics - Our goal is to provide a strong academic foundation that prepares all students to successfully compete for college and university admission.
- Foothills is accredited by both the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Foothills students excel on standardized tests.
- More than 90% of our graduates go on to 4 year colleges. In fact, we have graduates attending universities from Florida to Washington, and Pennsylvania to Idaho!
Excellence in Spiritual Development - We develop and challenge students to thoughtfully examine every aspect of life through a Christ-centered worldview.
- Our curriculum is designed around daily Bible classes and integrates a Biblical worldview in all subject areas and grades.
- Biblical literacy is taught through requiring students to read through the entire Bible during their time at FCCS. Bible memory is also required
- Weekly chapels feature special guest speakers from around the community.
Excellence in Service - Our students are encouraged to be servants,not only in their home and school, but also in the community. Many of our programs help facilitate service to the community. Our students are very involved in community service activities. Here are a few of the areas in which they serve:
- Christmas Shoeboxes to our local Rescue Mission
- Cascade County Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Special Olympics volunteers
- Serving food at the local Rescue Mission
We are also proud to be community based. Our student body represents more than 28 different church and denominations. We hope you will come check us out in person so that you can see firsthand how amazing our students and staff are! We have Learn Nights and school tours that are exactly one hour long and allow you to get a deeper look at our ministry goals and vision for the future.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Great Falls Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
2820 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59401
(406) 761-5775 0.6 PK-8
- Great Falls Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
1305 5th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59405
(406) 452-0551 1 PK-8
- Great Falls Grades: PK-11 | 32 students
100 46th Street N
Great Falls, MT 59405
(406) 727-5133 2 PK-11
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 269 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602) 840-2342 970.3 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602) 992-8140 962.2 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.