- Footsteps Montessori provides a quality educational experience for children of preschool and kindergarten age - some of the most important learning years of a lifetime.
- In our classes, children make choices according to their individual needs and interests.
- Following their natural path of discovery enables each child to grow as a whole being: emotionally, physically, intellectually, and socially.
- As we nourish the inborn spirits of these youngsters, they reveal a tremendous capacity to care for themselves, their environment, and the needs of others around them.
- We respect and encourage their individuality, thereby nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
- Our children comprise the core of a loving social community which offers friendship and support to all.
- Together we strive to lead humanity towards a more tolerant and peaceful world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for morning half day class = 2500/yr. Scholarships available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Nunley|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-6 | 205 students
1835 S Highland Ave
Bloomington, IN 47401
(812) 336-2800 20.2 PK-6
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 423 students
2224 E 3rd St
Bloomington, IN 47401
(812) 336-5853 18.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.