St Charles Catholic School
Tel: (812) 336-5853
- The mission of St. Charles School, with Jesus Christ as our guide, is to teach the total child by integrating the key areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social.
- We continually challenge students to do their personal best in a safe, supportive, and respectful environment that is spiritually and academically rich and prepare them to be life long learners in an ever-changing world.
- Rich in tradition, St. Charles School has educated thousands of children, instilling within them, through diverse curricular and extracurricular programs and experiences, a sense of justice, charity, self-worth, and individual dignity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomington Grades: PK-6 | 205 students
1835 S Highland Ave
Bloomington, IN 47401
(812) 336-2800 1.5 PK-6
- Martinsville Grades: PK-K | 21 students
590 E Morgan St
Martinsville, IN 46151
(765) 349-7224 18.8 PK-K
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 269 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 273-0309 306.1 K-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 291 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 663-4100 309 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.