Fowlerville Christian School
- The Fowlerville Christian School is a ministry of the First Baptist Church of Fowlerville.
- It is designed to be an extension of the Christian family, to compliment the Christian local church and to build, by the grace of God, Christian young people.
- We believe that family, church and school must cooperate to really offer the best possible environment in which youngsters grow to the glory of God, to stand straight and true in a crooked and often deceptive world.
- We offer our students individualized, non-graded, Biblically based curriculum. Each child works at their own pace.
- Students work at their performance level - not their chronological level.
- We individually tailor each child's curriculum to meet their academic needs.
- This means that if a student is behind in a certain subject, we help them get caught up.
- If they are ahead, we allow them to work ahead.
- Our curriculum provides a foundation of Scripture, with Biblical principles, wisdom, and Godly character development as well as stressing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- We also incorporate personal goal setting and character traits into the daily program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?