- Fox Valley Christian Academy (FVCA) is a non-denominational Christian day school for students in preschool through 8th grade providing a biblically-based education for children.
- Fox Valley Christian Academy purposes to lead children to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and strives to develop in children a Christ-like character and biblical world view.
- Emphasizing academic excellence and life skills, Fox Valley Christian Academy desires to develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically strong students.
- The Academy exists as a ministry of Calvary Bible Church to support the Christian home.
- Our school environment nurtures students' academic development in a stimulating, supportive, and disciplined atmosphere.
- It is our goal that students form good study habits through homework requirements that supplement and reinforce classroom learning.
- FVCA requires parental support of school policies in order for each student to achieve academic success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please call 920.725.7985 for tuition and sponsorship information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||drama, lego league, math olympics, speech meet, yearbook drama, lego league, math olympics, speech meet, yearbook,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NeenahGrades: PK-8 | 232 students
1850 American Dr
Neenah, WI 54956
OshkoshGrades: PK-8 | 134 students
913 Nebraska St
Oshkosh, WI 54902
FreedomGrades: KG-8 | 112 students
N2740 French Rd
Freedom, WI 54913
If you don't go to this school, you are totally missing out! This is the best school I have ever attended! I love it and it changed my life in so many ways. It helped me build a closer relationship with our Lord, and it helped me grow academically. I am so grateful for attending this school. My life is now in God's hands. -Kate
- Posted by Student/Alumni - katie
FVCA is an outstanding school for academics as well as social and spiritual growth. The teachers and staff are not only highly qualified but also devoted and nurturing, emphasizing both knowledge and character building. Lessons are tailored to my daughter's skill level so that she remains challenged. I appreciate the balance of academics (math, reading, art, music, science, computers, Spanish, etc.) as well as recreation (recess, centers, field trips), all of which supports well-rounded development and allows kids to be kids. Most importantly, the school upholds the same biblical values we teach at home. My daughter loves attending school at FVCA!
- Posted by Parent - rkopi
Extremely good school! I loved the teachers, and I had a great few years there.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - girlo
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.