Frankford Road West KinderCare
Welcome to our center! At Frankford West KinderCare, we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
When parents entrust us to be a part of their child's life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility.
We provide parents with a peace of mind and confidence that their children will be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and develop through a balance of learning and fun.
Our passionate teachers are dedicated to the development of the whole child and engage in interactive and fun activities with each child to help support their social, emotional, physical and academic growth.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Frankford West KinderCare. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child
with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their
social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our experts
designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help
prepare your child for success in school and beyond. You'll also
find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of
carefully selected materials. By helping your child connect spoken
words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing
Here at Frankford West KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of child development experts, who have a true passion for educating children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. At Frankford West KinderCare, our most important goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our children, families, and employees. Our center has a designated Health and Safety Coordinator on staff. The primary function of this role is to create, maintain, promote, and implement activities that foster a safe and healthy environment for all. Likewise, the center prides itself on the safety and security of the children. Therefore, our center is secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter. In addition, we have secured perimeters to ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely. It is also mandatory for all staff to be current on CPR/First Aid certifications and to obtain 25 training credit hours per year. Here at Frankfrod West KinderCare, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Dallas and Denton County CCY, CCMS
Endorse Frankford Road West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.