Frankford Road West KinderCare
Tel: (972) 323-1300
Welcome to our center! At Frankford West KinderCare, we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
When parents entrust us to be a part of their child's life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility.
We provide parents with a peace of mind and confidence that their children will be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and develop through a balance of learning and fun.
Our passionate teachers are dedicated to the development of the whole child and engage in interactive and fun activities with each child to help support their social, emotional, physical and academic growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Frankford West KinderCare. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child
with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their
social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our experts
designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help
prepare your child for success in school and beyond. You'll also
find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of
carefully selected materials. By helping your child connect spoken
words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing
Here at Frankford West KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of child development experts, who have a true passion for educating children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. At Frankford West KinderCare, our most important goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our children, families, and employees. Our center has a designated Health and Safety Coordinator on staff. The primary function of this role is to create, maintain, promote, and implement activities that foster a safe and healthy environment for all. Likewise, the center prides itself on the safety and security of the children. Therefore, our center is secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter. In addition, we have secured perimeters to ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely. It is also mandatory for all staff to be current on CPR/First Aid certifications and to obtain 25 training credit hours per year. Here at Frankfrod West KinderCare, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Dallas and Denton County CCY, CCMS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Frankford Road West KinderCare is The St Anthony School (2.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Oak Crest Private School (1.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carrollton Grades: NS-PK
4052 Huffines Blvd
Carrollton, TX 75010
(972) 492-8558 2 NS-PK
- Carrollton Grades: PK-K | 60 students
1935 Old Denton Rd
Carrollton, TX 75006
(972) 466-2663 2.2 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.