Our loving and devoted staff is passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education levels and ongoing professional development.
We are proud to say that here at our center we have 126 years of combined experience in childcare.
The average tenure of a staff member is ten years.
Our Center Director is the original director who opened this center fourteen years ago and she still has two of her original staff members working with her.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our National Accredited KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child so our day is filled with learning, fun and safety. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Our engaged staff spend the day making meaningful moments to share with you and your child. The passion we all share for children will shine through as you watch your child learn and develop. See you soon!
- We are very passionate about the health and safety of the children at our center. We have a keypad entry to secure the building and we also keep all exit doors locked. Our playground is fenced and locked leaving entry only through the front door. All staff is certified in CPR and First Aid and anyone working in the infant classrooms is also trained in SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome. We have a emergency plan and we practice it and fire drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- CCMS, NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Creek Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Creek Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Creek Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.