Creek Valley KinderCare
Our loving and devoted staff is passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education levels and ongoing professional development.
We are proud to say that here at our center we have 126 years of combined experience in childcare.
The average tenure of a staff member is ten years.
Our Center Director is the original director who opened this center fourteen years ago and she still has two of her original staff members working with her.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our National Accredited KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Our engaged staff spend the day making meaningful moments to share with you and your child. The passion we all share for children will shine through as you watch your child learn and develop. See you soon!
- We are very passionate about the health and safety of the children at our center. We have a keypad entry to secure the building and we keep all exit doors locked. Our playground is fenced and locked leaving entry only through the front door. All staff is certified in CPR and First Aid along with SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome training. We have an emergency plan and practice it along with fire drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- CCMS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Creek Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Creek Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Creek Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.