Castle Hills Montessori
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Castle Hills Montessori is an American Montessori Society (AMS) member school and serves children ages 12 months to 9 years of age. Our staff is comprised of AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses each with extensive experience in Montessori teaching methods.
- We are a curriculum-based school and follow the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
- We invite you to come visit with us and experience what we offer.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Admissions Office for current Tuition Schedule|
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance (Ballet & Tap), Martial Arts, PC Kids, Play for Sports, Private Piano, Soccer|
- Castle Hills Montessori is located on a beautiful 2.5 acre campus at the intersection of Hwy 121 and Hebron Parkway in the Northwest part of Carrollton, Texas. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Lewisville, Coppell, Farmers Branch, Addison, and The Colony. The heart of learning at Castle Hills Montessori thrives in its orderly and beautiful classroom environments in which our AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour of our school. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
- Castle Hills Montessori offers: AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses Classical Montessori Curriculum Curriculum from 18 Mth to 6 Yrs Before & After School Care Unique, State-of-the-art Facility Security Monitoring System Indoor Gym & Greenhouse
- Enrichment Programs: Fine Arts Music Foreign Language Nature Study Computers
- Extra-curricular Programs: Dance (Ballet/Tap) Private Piano Martial Arts PC Kids Art Soccer
Profile last updated:
My son attended CHM for over four years, and they were fantastic. The facility is top-notch, and the more importantly, the communication was always very good. They often provided feedback about what my son was doing while he was there: what he ate, whether there were any issues, what he enjoyed, when his behavior was inappropriate, etc. I always felt like Ms. Megan (the director) was watching out for him.
- Posted by Parent - Sims
Excellent school - weekly instruction in Spanish and Chinese and a "real" music program (not just singing and dancing). LOTS of extracurricular programs - soccer, piano, languages, golf, etc. really outstanding teachers and facility.
- Posted by Parent - todol
EXCELLENT academics! Lots of fun stuff too - computers, soccer, golf, piano. Langauages are also taught in every classroom so your child gets exposure to Spanish and Chinese every week.
- Posted by Parent - suret
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?