Castle Hills Montessori
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (972) 492-5555
Castle Hills Montessori is an American Montessori Society (AMS) member school and serves children ages 12 months to 9 years of age. Our staff is comprised of AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses each with extensive experience in Montessori teaching methods.
We are a curriculum-based school and follow the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
We invite you to come visit with us and experience what we offer.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Admissions Office for current Tuition Schedule|
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance (Ballet & Tap), Martial Arts, PC Kids, Play for Sports, Private Piano, Soccer|
- Castle Hills Montessori is located on a beautiful 2.5 acre campus at the intersection of Hwy 121 and Hebron Parkway in the Northwest part of Carrollton, Texas. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Lewisville, Coppell, Farmers Branch, Addison, and The Colony. The heart of learning at Castle Hills Montessori thrives in its orderly and beautiful classroom environments in which our AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour of our school. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
- Castle Hills Montessori offers: AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses Classical Montessori Curriculum Curriculum from 18 Mth to 6 Yrs Before & After School Care Unique, State-of-the-art Facility Security Monitoring System Indoor Gym & Greenhouse
- Enrichment Programs: Fine Arts Music Foreign Language Nature Study Computers
- Extra-curricular Programs: Dance (Ballet/Tap) Private Piano Martial Arts PC Kids Art Soccer
I have my baby here and I'm very happy with the teachers and all staff.
- Posted by Parent - Yohima Alonso
My son attended CHM for over four years, and they were fantastic. The facility is top-notch, and the more importantly, the communication was always very good. They often provided feedback about what my son was doing while he was there: what he ate, whether there were any issues, what he enjoyed, when his behavior was inappropriate, etc. I always felt like Ms. Megan (the director) was watching out for him.
- Posted by Parent - Sims
Excellent school - weekly instruction in Spanish and Chinese and a "real" music program (not just singing and dancing). LOTS of extracurricular programs - soccer, piano, languages, golf, etc. really outstanding teachers and facility.
- Posted by Parent - todol
EXCELLENT academics! Lots of fun stuff too - computers, soccer, golf, piano. Langauages are also taught in every classroom so your child gets exposure to Spanish and Chinese every week.
- Posted by Parent - suret
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.