Franklin Road Christian School
- Franklin Road Christian School serves 497 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Franklin Road Christian School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,350|
|Tuition Notes||$300.00 for Registration $300.00 for Books|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Fine Arts|
- Franklin Road Christian School is designed to assist the Christian home in the responsibility of training the child in a Christ-centered philosophy of life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 668 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615)893-0601 4.5 PK-12
- Christiana Grades: 3-8 | 41 students
3552 Rock Springs Midland Rd
Christiana, TN 37037
(615)893-4015 9.8 3-8
- Smyrna Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
185 Enon Springs Rd W
Smyrna, TN 37167
(615)220-2237 9.5 PK-5
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 814 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615)883-2926 25.6 NS-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.