Franklin Road Christian School
- Franklin Road Christian School serves 497 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
- The student:teacher of Franklin Road Christian School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,350|
|Tuition Notes||$300.00 for Registration $300.00 for Books|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Fine Arts|
- Franklin Road Christian School is designed to assist the Christian home in the responsibility of training the child in a Christ-centered philosophy of life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 668 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615)893-0601 4.5 PK-12
- Murfreesboro Grades: PK-12 | 358 students
410 Dejarnette Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
(615)904-0902 5.8 PK-12
- Christiana Grades: 3-8 | 41 students
3552 Rock Springs Midland Rd
Christiana, TN 37037
(615)893-4015 9.8 3-8
- Manchester Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
(931)728-4911 31.6 PK-12
- Nashville Grades: NS-12 | 814 students
300 Danyacrest Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615)883-2926 25.6 NS-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.