The teachers at Paseo Padre KinderCare are passionate about education and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of sixteen years experience in the Early Childhood Education field.
Our teachers are fully qualified by State Standards, and most have an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Paseo Padre KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 81 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Paseo Padre KinderCare in Fremont. We are very happy to meet with you and your child. You are going to love our unique dome classrooms. They are bright, open and welcoming to children. We provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment. Our child centered, play based approach assists children's development, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- Safety is our top priority! That's why we have coded entry at each entrance. The playground is fenced and a teacher is always with your child. Toys and materials are researched for safety and cleaned every day. Safety drills (earthquake, fire) are practiced with the children each month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish
- Child Care Links, 4Cs
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fremont KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fremont KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fremont KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.