Tel: (714) 930-6638
Frontiers Academy offers a rich trilingual and triliterate experience for young learners at a developmental stage when they are best able to acquire multiple languages. At the same time, they have the opportunity to build a foundation for advanced learning in English Language Arts. We currently offer preschool starting at the age of 2 years old through 4th grade for the 2017-2018 academic school year. One grade level will be added each subsequent academic year, through 8th grade. Frontiers Academy develops students who are actively engaged in their own learning. Each classroom is a world of spirited learning unto itself.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stacy Colwell|
- The Frontiers Academy mission is to provide trilingual fluency and an intellectually challenging, advanced curriculum in Mandarin, Spanish, and English integrated within the preschool, elementary, and middle school program. It is through this program that we will educate and inspire our students to become citizens of the world — cross-cultural leaders, creative problem-solvers, and team builders.
- Frontiers Academy is an independent private school designed to meet the growing domestic and international demand for well-educated global citizens. Frontiers Academy provides an innovative language immersion program and an advanced academic program for students whose first language is English. The integrated curriculum begins in preschool and continues through the middle school grades. It will foster excellence across all academic disciplines, not only meeting but exceeding academic standards of the State of California. In addition to multiple-language development, students will be guided in the mastery of foundational skills, knowledge acquisition, critical thinking, creativity, and independence. Curriculum is designed and taught with the understanding that each student learns differently.
- As a school we instill in our administration, faculty, and students a strong core value system, with integrity and personal responsibility as key components. We embrace strong work ethics, independent development, and personal creativity. We acknowledge the value and development of the whole child; therefore, we encourage compassion and dignity for all cultures and individuals. It is through adoption of these core values that we will inspire and sculpt global leaders of tomorrow.
People that viewed Frontiers Academy also viewed these schools: NCA-Baby University-Noble Collegiate Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-12 | 243 students
6000 W. Oakey Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 482-0186 221.2 NS-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.