Gateway Woods School
- Gateway Woods/Apostolic Christian Children's Home was founded by love for lost and wounded children, by faith that God provides and heals, and by obedience to God's Word and leading.
- In 1976, our residential childcare program opened two group homes on a beautiful 50-acre campus near Ft. Wayne, Indiana.
- Over the years, Gateway Woods' ministries have steadily grown. Our programs are grounded in a biblical perspective and provided by a dedicated Christian staff.
- Throughout the years, each new component of service has sprung from our skilled workers' awareness and our leadership's clear commitment to the pressing needs of the whole child, the whole family, the whole problem.
- As a result, today Gateway Woods is a provider of choice for a variety of children's services in northeast Indiana and beyond.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leo Grades: PK-K | 229 students
13527 Leo Road
Leo, IN 46765
(260)627-2934 0.6 PK-K
- Grabill Grades: 1-11 | 29 students
11128 Page Rd
Grabill, IN 46741
(260)657-5360 2.5 1-11
- Grabill Grades: 1-8 | 78 students
12929 Springfield Ctr Rd
Grabill, IN 46741
(260)627-3985 2.8 1-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-5 | 126 students
10513 Leo Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)484-2577 2.8 PK-5
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.