Gehmans Mennonite School
- Gehmans Mennonite School serves 156 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA).
- The student:teacher of Gehmans Mennonite School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Mennonite.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleetwood Grades: 1-8 | 47 students
1083 Richmond Rd
Fleetwood, PA 19522
(610)944-7555 20.7 1-8
- Lyon Station Grades: K-12 | 50 students
5 E Penn St
Lyon Station, PA 19536
(610)682-2109 24.2 K-12
- Mohrsville Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
1562 Main Street
Mohrsville, PA 19541
(610)926-9639 18.3 PK-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.