Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten
- Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten serves 76 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
2501 Maiden Ln
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-5020 6.8 NS-8
- La Crescenta Grades: PK-K | 149 students
3950 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(818)957-6364 6.9 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.