Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten
Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten serves 76 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergartenis a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The student:teacher of Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 76 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Endorse Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.