Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten
- Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten serves 76 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Glendale Preschool & Kindergarten is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
2501 Maiden Ln
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-5020 6.8 NS-8
- La Crescenta Grades: PK-K | 149 students
3950 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(818)957-6364 6.9 PK-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.