Goddard School For Early Childhood
Tel: (201) 825-2141
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Goddard School For Early Childhood is Don Bosco Preparatory High School (0.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Pascack Valley Learning Center (1.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Learning Experience (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ramsey Grades: 9-12 | 860 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201) 327-8003 0.4 9-12
- Ramsey Grades: PK-K | 109 students
160 Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201) 327-0800 1 PK-K
- Saddle River Grades: PK-K | 72 students
40 Carlough Road
Saddle River, NJ 07458
(201) 327-0300 1.3 PK-K
- Mahwah Grades: PK-K | 154 students
75 E Ramapo Ave
Mahwah, NJ 07430
(201) 512-1141 1.6 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.